Technology Information: Raymond.CC Blog: “HTML Tutorial: Using Image Map for Faster Page Load and Better SEO” plus 1 more

Raymond.CC Blog: “HTML Tutorial: Using Image Map for Faster Page Load and Better SEO” plus 1 more

Raymond.CC Blog: “HTML Tutorial: Using Image Map for Faster Page Load and Better SEO” plus 1 more


HTML Tutorial: Using Image Map for Faster Page Load and Better SEO

Posted: 21 May 2010 12:03 AM PDT


This is probably my first post about HTML. To be honest I am not really those webmaster that can create a webpage using Notepad because I don’t take the initiative to memorize all the HTML codes. Whenever I needed anything, I simply need to refer to guides and tutorials that is available online or books. [...]

Installing Sun Java in *buntu 10.04 Long Term Support

Posted: 20 May 2010 07:30 PM PDT


I was asked two days ago on how to install Java in Ubuntu 10.04 LTS, and to my surprise, it no longer installs with a simple sudo apt-get install sun-java6-jre like it did in versions 9.10 and 9.04. For those not in the know, Java is an application which is required for some games, such as [...]

0 comments:

Enter your mail address:
Template by - ADMIN | HiTechvnn Template