Technology Information: Raymond.CC Blog: “Create Windows 7 System Image for Full Backup and Restoration” plus 1 more

Raymond.CC Blog: “Create Windows 7 System Image for Full Backup and Restoration” plus 1 more

Raymond.CC Blog: “Create Windows 7 System Image for Full Backup and Restoration” plus 1 more


Create Windows 7 System Image for Full Backup and Restoration

Posted: 10 May 2010 12:00 AM PDT


One thing I really like in Windows 7 is the built-in capability of creating a full backup image so that I can restore it back when Windows is corrupted and unbootable. The computer that I use to mess and test stuff was running Windows XP and I normally use Symantec Ghost to restore back the [...]

Recovering the Lost Data from The Great Beyond – Windows Edition

Posted: 09 May 2010 08:20 PM PDT


I’m aware Raymond’s covered recovery of data in his articles before, in it, he recommends a lot of data recovery tools. His suggestions, like many of those out there, echo the need for a better system of backing up. One of my friends has perfected such a solution for himself. He uses a RAID 10 [...]

0 comments:

Enter your mail address:
Template by - ADMIN | HiTechvnn Template