Technology Information: Raymond.CC Blog: “Accuracy of 3DP Bench and BootRacer in Measuring Boot Speed” plus 1 more

Raymond.CC Blog: “Accuracy of 3DP Bench and BootRacer in Measuring Boot Speed” plus 1 more

Raymond.CC Blog: “Accuracy of 3DP Bench and BootRacer in Measuring Boot Speed” plus 1 more


Accuracy of 3DP Bench and BootRacer in Measuring Boot Speed

Posted: 20 May 2010 12:00 AM PDT


When I was very young with computers was very uncommon and still very new to me, I only had a NEC 386 computer and my cousin already had Intel Pentium 100MHz and above. My cousin was comparing the boot up speed among other school friends that has a computer. Measuring the computer boot time may [...]

Adding New Repositories to your *Buntu based Distribition

Posted: 19 May 2010 07:30 PM PDT


To combat the complexity of installing programs from source, Linux in it “infinite wisdom” has provided easier ways to install things then compiling from source. I know, compiling not fun and I showed you the easy route out by also showing you how to install via the command line. I felt it is a tip [...]

0 comments:

Enter your mail address:
Template by - ADMIN | HiTechvnn Template